Pushing Our Culture Forward
Our Summit mission
A Platform for Latinx Entrepreneurs
The Latinx community is the fastest-growing, youngest & most diverse in the United States.
- GDP among U.S. Latinx over $2.3 billion
- Latinx small business owners are the fastest-growing group of entrepreneurs in the U.S.
- Over 62.8 million Latinx people live in the U.S. as diaspora
- 23% of the U.S. millennial population is Latinx and surging.
“Often told we are the minority, in reality, we are the majority of the western hemisphere.”
- T+L's 50 Most Notable People in Travel: 2021: https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/notable-people-in-travel-2021
- New York Times: Behind the Surprising Jump in Multiracial Americans.
- NY1 : Why a Former NYPD Officer Created a New Travel Club Targeting Young Latinos.
- Live From the Bronx: Episode 5: Gems From the Hood
- Voices of my Bros, Sisters, People: Visions of a United Diaspora.
- Audacity Digi 5
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice Alumnus Highlight - Former NYPD Officer Pablo Segarra ’09 Amplifies Latinx Voices Through His Latest Business Ventures
- News12: Latinx community hopes to come together through travel